1. Property and object
1.The village-camping Tiliguerta is run by the company Spiaggiadoro S.r.l., whose operative headquarter is placed in Capo Ferrato, Muravera (Ca), on the Provincial Street 97 Km.6, VAT num. 01915820920.
2. Tiliguerta Camping Village offers to his guests a camping service and village as established by the Regional Law, Sardinia 14th May 1984, n.22 and its later updating.
TITLE II – Procedures
HEADLINE I – Supply of services
Section I. Subjects admitted
1. The camping service is offered to groups from 1 person up to a maximum of 7 people.
2. The Direction may decide to host bigger groups
1. Guests can invite their hosts here at Tiliguerta.
2. Hosts can only enter the structure during Reception opening times, after having paid what is due.
3. Under 18 hosts are not admitted if not accompanied by adults, who must strictly supervise their behavior throughout their stay inside the structure, being responsible according to law toward Tiliguerta Camping Village and its guests.
Section II Booking and limits for staying
4. Booking Restriction
1. Holiday booking, apart from some special offers described on our web-site and all over the low season, is not allowed for a stay shorter than 7 nights.
2. The stay starts on Wednesday and Saturday for what concerns “houses” during the high season, every day of the week in low and medium season, while it is free for pitches.
3. With every sort of empty equipment (such as roulette, tent, mobile tent and camper) along with the cost of it, a minimum stay of 2 people will be charged. The payment must be made before the arrival or when checking in.
5. Payment for deposit and balance of the stay at Tiliguerta
1. 50% of the total stay price must be received within 48 hours ad deposit to confirm bookings
2. The balance for the stay at Tiliguerta must be received at least 20 days before the arrival or when checking-in;
3. Should the booking be made during the 20 days before the arrival, the whole amount must be paid for confirmation or during the check-in.
6. Right of withdrawal
1. Guests can give up their booking at any time, forwarding a written cancellation notice to Tiliguerta Camping Village
2. In matter of cancellation, Tiliguerta Camping Village is used to give back the caution given in advance for the booking confirmation, according to these parametres: a) 70% of the whole amount if the cancellation is made between the booking date and the 60th day preceding the beginning of the stay; b) 50% of the total amount if the cancellation is made between the 59th and the 30th day prior to the beginning of the stay; c) no refund at all if the cancellation is made after the 30th day prior to the beginning of the stay.
7. Holiday-Stay duration
1. Bookings are binding. Full payment is to be made on arrival, during the check-in process even if the guest gives up a part of the stay itself.
2. In case of early departure, guests must pay for the entire balance of the stay.
8. Assignation of Booking to a third party
1. Bookings are personal and they cannot be assigned to third party for any reason or title.
1. Every year, within the first day of March, Tiliguerta Camping Village can decide to vary the prices of its services according to the so-called 100% variation ISTAT for laborers and employees families, referring to the previous year, according to the levy and to the economic factors which weighs on business costs.
2. As well as the price of services, all those booking made before the update will be subjected to a price adjustment.
HEAD II- Check-in
10. Arrival and registration
1. Guests check-in and registration process at Reception are allowed only at the times shown on the schedule on the Camping Entrance.
2. During registration, guests have to communicate their personal details; in case of subsequent changes concerning the arrival of further guests, they must be all registered and Tiliguerta Camping Village must always be informed, since Direction needs to ask for ID cards or Passports upon arrival.
11. Time delays
1. On matter of late arrivals, guests must pay the entire balance of the stay even when not all days have been completely enjoyed. Guests are asked to inform Tiliguerta Camping Village of any possible delay within 12 pm of the day after the expected arrival one.
12. Delivery of the keys
1. Keys of accomodations are given to guests from 5 to 8 pm on the day of arrival. For arrivals later than 8 pm, guests must inform Reception, even over the phone, during opening times in order for a receptionist to come for key delivery
13. Pitch assignation (“Camping” guests)
1. Guests must occupy the pitch assigned by Direction or wait for somebody to show them the designated pitch.
2. Moving to another pitch, different from the one previously assigned, is forbidden. It is only allowed when if authorized by Direction, undergoing a new registration process.
3. Every pitch is marked with a number on a brick.
HEAD III- Check-out
1. Guests are asked to leave the Camping on the last day of the stay according to this timetable:
-within 12 am for campers, caravan or tent;
- within 10 am for guests staying in bungalows or mobile homes;
1. Every kind of payment, amount due for the stay or other services are to be made during Reception opening times.
2. The payment of the balance must be made when checking-in, while the payment of extra services can be made within the day before the departure.
3. When leaving, guests are required to show the payment receipt to our staff
1. During registration, guests staying in Mobile Homes and bungalows are asked to leave
at Reception the amount of 150,00 € as deposit which will be given back when checking-out.
The staff of Tiliguerta will make sure that nothing has been damaged during the stay.
2. Tiliguerta Camping Village has the right to ask for a bigger amount of money in compensation of
TITLE III- Behavior rules for customers and their guests
17. Respect for greenery
1.It is strictly forbidden to cause any sort of damage to the green areas inside Tiliguerta Camping Village and to hang hammocks or clothes lines between trees if not previously authorized by Direction.
18. Fire Lightning
1. It is strictly forbidden to light fires anywhere and in any way all over the Camping.
2. The local authorities might apply stricter punishments according to Law in matter of protection and conservation of Cultural Heritage.
3. Use of barbecue inside the premises is authorized only with a moderate wind, which must not overcome a bigger intensity than number 3 of Beaufort wind scale (wind speed between 5,5 and 8 m/s) and it is important to respect the instruction for use shown on the signpost placed next to every barbecue point.
4. The use of camp stoves in the pitches is authorized at a distance of 1 meter from the surrounding greenery.
5. Lighting barbecues is forbidden in the “buffer strip”, in the area included between the sand and pitches, apart from those areas already equipped for barbecuing as pointed out on the appropriate signs.
19. Garbage Disposal
1. The disposal of garbage outside the appropriate points indicated on the appropriate signposts, respecting the rules in force in matter of garbage disposal itself. Check the Internal Rules for further and more precise information on the disposal.
2. The sewage disposal of any kind is forbidden outside of the appropriate points inside the Camping and indicated on the signposts (compulsory procedure for the unloading of sewage of caravans and campers) and outside the public toilets.
20. Use of wires and electric equipment
1. The placement of wires or other electric tools along the walking paths inside the Camping is severely forbidden as well as leaning them against the surrounding greenery.
2. The staff of Tiliguerta is authorized to unplug any sort of electric device placed in an inappropriate way, violating the previous comma. The same authorization is valid for other electric connections which are not
in compliance with the Norm in force.
3. Positioning antennas or satellite dishes on the ground or on trees is forbidden as well as other radio/television signal reception devices.
21. Use of sound diffusion devices
1. All over the day, the use of musical instruments or any other sound diffusion device is forbidden at loud volumes, such as TV, radios. The ban is absolute during the so-called “hours of silence”.
22. Respect toward other people’s rest and behavior rules
1. It is severely forbidden to create situations where an inappropriate behavior causes the breach of peace in the Camping and near the sandy shore.
2. During the hours of silence indicated on the signpost inside the Camping and on General Regulations of the Stay setting up tents or other camping equipment is forbidden as long as speaking loudly or using mechanical means. Use of children’s playground . The management can derogate the entertainment activities.
3. It is also forbidden to stay naked or topless inside the Camping. Children cannot be naked in restaurants, bar and shops.
1. Pets are welcome as long as owners have previously signed the Regulation for cats and dogs and after handed prove/certificate of vaccination.
24. Changes to pitches
Modifying the assigned pitch shape is forbidden if it is not due to extreme bad weather conditions that can cause damages to things or hurt people; in this case, guests are immediately asked to bring the situation back to the former state as soon as the risk I over, at their expenses.
25. Children’s playground
1. Youngsters over 12 are not allowed to play in children’s playground.
2. The access to the park is only allowed to children accompanied by adults who are strictly responsible for them, according to Law toward Tiliguerta Camping Village and third parties.
HEAD II-Access, means of transport inside Tiliguerta Camping Village
1. The use of cars is authorized only for loading and unloading procedures (upon arrival and before departures)of tents, camping equipment and luggage. The frequent use of cars to unload shopping bags or similar is severely forbidden.
2. Loading and unloading procedures must take no more than 2 hours, except with an expressed and written authorization by Direction.
1. Only campers with a proper certification by Authorities are allowed to enter the camping, to book a stay at Tiliguerta. Management can decide to ask guests to exhibit these documents.
2. The exit of campers from the camping is allowed within 12,45 a.m. and they must return by 22.45 p.m. of the same day. By the way, as underlined in the General Rules of the camping, circulation of cars or other means of transport is forbidden between 13,00 and 16,00 ( 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.) and from 11 p.m. until 7 a.m.
1. Access by motorbikes of any capacity is not allowed unless they are pushed by hands or by electric traction means, driven by Tiliguerta’s staff.
2. Access of bikes is forbidden inside children’s playground
1. Circulation of means of transports is only allowed at a speed of 4 km/h.
2. Tiliguerta’s staff can decide to take a bicycle away from its under 18 owner , whenever it has been ridden at a speed higher than 4 km/h, being a risk for third parties and given to the adult responsible for them. Over 18 people will be warned with a written report; in case the event is proposed again, the use of bikes will be absolutely forbidden inside the premises.
30. Parking areas
1. The Camping is provided with parking areas
2. It is forbidden to obstruct the escape hatches with any means. In this case, the staff is authorized to tow them away. If the fact would happen one more time, the removal will be paid by the trespasser and the means of transport will be given back at the end of the stay.
HEAD III- Emergency management
1.In case of serious of health emergencies, natural calamities, dangerous situations for the public safety such as blaze, dangers at sea or other damaging events, guests must contact the staff of Tiliguerta immediately or call the emergencies numbers indicated on the signpost near the Reception point.
32. Guests and customers Responsibilities
1. Customers and their guests are personally responsible toward Tiliguerta Camping Village or third parties for any kind of damage caused to people and things, direct or indirect ones, due to wrong behaviors violating the rules of the stay contract previously signed.
1. Violating what signed on the contract immediately after a written rebuke causes the sudden dissolution of the contract itself: customers and their guests must leave the premises within 2 hours after receiving the rebuke and pay the entire amount of the stay booked, including amounts due for people under 18.Tiliguerta Camping Village has also the right to keep the deposit and to be refunded for bigger damages.
TITLE V-Final disposals
1. Every change to the supply of services the camping offers will be indicated on the signpost at the entrance of the premises.
2. Possible changes reserved to a single guest will be communicated to whom it may concern with a written advice. The relative document must be exhibited when requested by the staff. Every dispensation is individual and it is not an equivalent right for third parties.
1. The present contract is subjected to the Italian law and for every pertinent explanation to what previously written or what missing, guests can refer to the norm and to uses and customs.
36. Contract assignment
1. The present contract, rights and obligation will be automatically transferred, without any need of giving consent to the guest, in case of fusions, incorporation, company assignment of Tiliguerta Camping Village.
2. The customer cannot cede the present contract to a third party.
37. Clause of termination
1. Possible tolerance by Tiliguerta Camping Village, referred to bad behaviors of its customers and their guests, violating what is explained in the present contract , are not to be considered as renounce of the relative rights it is entitle to.
2. In case of any contract clause would result not to be in compliance with binding law disposals, the clause itself will be ineffective, without any sort of prejudice for the validity of the remaining clauses.
3. The present contract constitutes the integral manifestation of all the agreements between the parties and completes the discipline of their rights and obligations for what concerns the object of the agreement itself. It might be considered as nullified and deprived by any possible precedent and different written or verbal agreement or among the parties or among third parties for what concerns the present contract.
38. The following articles have been expressly approved:
I declare that I have read the content and conditions above and I fully accept them.
Walking along the shore, especially after a sea storm, on the beach of Tiliguerta you may encounter the Posidonia Oceanica which, despite what some might think, it’s not seaweed…
At Tiliguerta Camping Village we have always been happy to welcome all animals, especially, dogs. Our goal is to allow that a dog spends the whole vacation time with its human friend, and that, therefore, it doesn’t stay locked in an accommodation, while…