For 2014 Tiliguerta secured a new important covenant with a new Diving Center, Centro Immersioni Sardegna of Alessandro Pettinau
, operating in Costa Rei since 1987.
Centro Immersioni Sardegna (Sardinia Diving Center) is an official PADI DIVE RESORT that, thanks to its instructors experience and deep knowledge of the sea bottom, will allow you to explore the most concealed clefts of the Marine Park of Villasimius
, as well as those of the Natural Oasis of Capo Ferrato,
in Muravera for really unforgettable dives!
The groups constitute of 5/6 divers each, at a depth between 10 and 30 meters, always within the safety curve. In almost 30 years of activity more than 30 amazing diving spots have been selected, capable to satisfy even the most demanding of divers. Diving sites are reached by 7/8 meters dinghy boats with 200/225 HP motors, in planing navigation within 10 and 30 minutes.
And for those uninitiated to diving yet, but would still like to know the sea from a different prospective…? Centro Immersioni Sardegna organizes courses to receive licenses internationally recognized at all level and for all ages, from beginners to professionals
: specialty courses, technical and courses with foreign mother-tongue instructors, of which practice parts will be performed entirely at sea.
A special attention is given to children (beginning at age 7) and to teens with fun didactic programs and customized equipment.
Among the services offered:
- guided dives with or without rented equipment;
- full-day/double dives;
- Check/Revue Dive;
- schools with licences issues with PADI, DAN, ISDA didactic: Froggy (kids), Bubble MAkers (kids), Seal Team (kids), Discover Scuba Diving, Scuba Diver, Open Water Diver, Advanced, BLS/ FIRST AIDS, Rescue, Divemaster, Instructor;
- Specialty courses: Nitrox, Marine Biology, Deep, Nocturne, Oxygen Provider, Advanced Oxygen Provider, scuba Photography, PPB, Sailing, Relicts, etc.;
- Technical courses: Deep air, Nitrox decompression;
- equipment rental: Technisub, Aqualung, Seaquest, Suunto, Apexs;
- submarine movies and photos;
- authorized recharge and technical assistence.
it looks like seaweed
Walking along the shore, especially after a sea storm, on the beach of Tiliguerta you may encounter the Posidonia Oceanica which, despite what some might think, it’s not seaweed…
Read more! Click here
TILIGUERTA DOG BEACH
At Tiliguerta Camping Village we have always been happy to welcome all animals, especially, dogs. Our goal is to allow that a dog spends the whole vacation time with its human friend, and that, therefore, it doesn’t stay locked in an accommodation, while…
Read more! Click here